IGS Registration Information
Please read this information before completing the registration forms and paying tuition.
Classes for the 2020-21 school year are online:
- Classes are held Saturday from 9:30 AM to Noon using Google Meet.
- Teachers will use Google Classroom to communicate with students.
- Assignments will be submitted through Google Classroom.
Registering for Students (Levels 1 through 12) Classes
- Complete the IGS Family Registration Form https://forms.gle/bzq7zAj1qjQMQ14L8 This is parent/guardian contact information that will only need to be completed once per family.
- Complete the IGS Student Registration Form for each child you are enrolling. https://forms.gle/zjM1BRRpMf6vMXdXA
- There is a question on the student form regarding photos. Here is the Photo Release Statement – I grant Immanuel German School the right and permission to use and publish photographs, videos, and/or sound recordings made of my children for educational and/or publicity purposes only, including the school website and I hereby release Immanuel German School from any and all liability from such use and publication.
- If you are enrolling more than one family member in the same household, remember to apply a 10% discount to the total tuition due for the family. This includes both children and adult students.
- Student tuition is $740.
- Payment Methods – see below
Registering for Adult Classes
- Please refer to the course descriptions – here is the link https://www.theimmanuelgermanschool.org/course-descriptions/adult-levels/
- Complete the Adult Registration form https://forms.gle/MK53giR4xCe3kGoMA
- If you are enrolling more than one family member in the same household, remember to apply a 10% discount to the total tuition due for the family. This includes both adults and children.
- Adult tuition is $780.
Check made out to “Immanuel German School” – please mail to:
John Scholtz – IGS Treasurer
315 Hampton Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
Credit Card or PayPal – Click Bellow
You will receive a confirmation email when we have received both the registration & tuition payment.