School Closing Alerts
In order to receive school closing alerts via SMS (text messaging)*, and/or e-mail please follow the directions below to sign up.
Please note, if you have signed up for this already last year, you must signup again this year. However, if you remember the email address that you used to register previously, please use the same address in order to skip creating a new profile.
1. Please click on the following link: IGS School Closing Alert System.
2. Enter your email address, if you have created a profile previously with the same email address you will be prompted for your password, if you forget your password click Reset Password. If you are using an already activated profile you are now done unless you need to update your cell phone number.
3. For new users, enter your name and create a password OR use your Facebook account information.
4. At the top of the website click on your name/user name (in the example below it is “German Test”) to provide your cell phone in order to receive a text message alert in addition to an email. Both are suggested, and both have been set to keep your information private from other users. It is also suggested that you click on “Send a Test Message to this Phone” to make sure you are receiving messages properly from Wiggio.
* While this is a free service provided by Wiggio and The Immanuel German School, standard text/data rates apply according to your cell phone provider.